A couple of months ago, the city we live in experienced a “weather bomb”. It was forcasted earlier on in the week, so K and I finished our grocery shopping and ended up staying at home the whole day watching the tele, chilling and making some Taco soup. If you have many things to do, and its a cold day, this is a no mess, one dish recipe. Hope you enjoy it!
- There are two cooking options for this recipe, either a slow cooker or a stock pot
- I opted for the stockpot and cooked on low heat for an hour and it was good
- Begin by browining the ground beef and onions
- Next step is all about opening the cans and dumping it into the pot: so add the beans, corn, tomatoes, olives, taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix and simmer over low heat for about an hour or if you are using a slow cooker that would take 6-8hrs
- Serve it hot along with corn chips
- Top with sour cream, cheese and the onions and serve!