It’s a new week! It was great fun last week, doing the Recipe a day theme … loved getting feedback and the number of visitors to the website rose … thanks for checking out the recipes, hopefully you will or already have tried one of those out!
The weekend has flown by in a blink, as always … but I hope like me you are excited for this week! 🙂 Got my To-Do lists ready for work and home and am ready to be charging after having a very relaxed weekend!!! I’ve got my meals organized, cooked and in the freezer for this week, so lets hope everything else falls into place
Over the weekend, there was a need for a sweet treat for the 22mos old and myself after all the singing and dancing performances in my living room – so while she was dancing away, I quickly pulled out the puff pastry from the freezer, turned the oven to 180C and thought of the filling! Blueberries!!!! I had bought two punnets of blueberries for just $5 from the supermarket so I grabbed a punnet out from the fridge… But then I needed something for the berries to stick to – had no custard or cream cheese, so berry jam to the rescue
It's a new week! It was great fun last week, doing the Recipe a day theme ... loved getting feedback and the number of visitors to the website rose ... thanks for checking out the recipes, hopefully you will or already have tried one of those out!
- Cut out rectangles from the thawed puff pastry and spread some berry jam on it
- Put some berries on each of the pastry rectangles and pop it in the oven
- Allow it to bake till the pastry puffs up and is a nice golden brown and the berries pop
- Less than 15mins later, your sweet treat is ready
- Sprinkle it with some powdered sugar!
- BOOM! something sweet for a sunny afternoon done