I am so excited to have a NZ based blogger bring us a recipe today. She is a food blogger and health coach and if you are on facebook, it will be great if you can LIKE her page … CLICK HERE
Hope you enjoy her recipe!
I’ve grown up having an instinctive love for good food, holistic health and sustainable living. After changing my diet completely to a plant based, low fat vegan diet, a whole new world opened up. I’ve experienced an abundance of benefits including improved mental clarity, hugely increased energy, weight loss and a new found love for life
My hope is to spread the word that a low fat plant based lifestyle will not only help you to lose weight, but to increase your energy, find you balance on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level and an overall increased sense of well being
I promote health as a whole and focus on the root cause of illness and ailments, as opposed to a ‘band-aid’ cure
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all!
I am so excited to have a NZ based blogger bring us a recipe today. She is a food blogger and health coach and if you are on facebook, it will be great if you can LIKE her page ... CLICK HERE
- Grate the 2 carrots and juice the other 3, throw the pulp and the grated carrot in your high speed blender or food processor along with the rest of the cake ingredients
- Pulse until everything sticks together
- Line your cake tin with non stick paper and press the cake mixture in
- Pop it in the freezer
- Now on to the icing! Open the young coconut and scoop out the flesh
- Put this in your blender or food processor along with the banana and lemon juice, blend until smooth
- Grab the cake out of the freezer and pour the icing over the top, grate some lemon zest over the top
- Return the cake to the freezer for an hour or 2 before serving!