Salmon is something I can never get bored off … I love baking a couple of salmon fillets for a weekend lunch … Salmon is absolutely nutrious and it tastes great when its cooked well 🙂
Salmon is considered as a ‘brain’ food and is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals and ofcourse omega 3 … Now wouldn’t you want all that goodness in your tummy! 🙂 I love coming up with different spice blends for cooking salmon, so here is one of them – the flavour and smell of the lemon + parmesan + garlic = amazing!!!
Go on read this super easy recipe that won’t cause a whole lot of mess and cleaning up 🙂
Salmon is something I can never get bored off ... I love baking a couple of salmon fillets for a weekend lunch ... Salmon is absolutely nutrious and it tastes great when its cooked well 🙂
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- In a baking dish pour the olive oil and the lemon juice
- Rub the mashed garlic on the salmon, and then season with some salt, pepper, thyme and place the salmon fillet skin side down in the baking dish
- Add the grated parmesan to the salmon
- Cook for about 12-15mins or until the fish flakes easily
- I served the salmon with veggies … lots and lots of veggies haha … it was SO yum!