It’s been a while since I made some 10 minutes sweets or savoury snacks … They are so much fun to make, probably because of how quickly it’s done … the excitement and anticipation on the 3.5 year old’s face was awesome … she waited anxiously as I went through the process of making this sweet.
I had wanted to make this for a while just because of the number of ingredients it had anndddd it is one of K’s favourite sweet. It’s one of his most eaten indian delicacies whenever we go to India on a holiday.
I made this in the microwave. If you prefer the stove, use a non-stick pan and have the flame on LOW! You want to go slow on this one 🙂
It's been a while since I made some 10 minutes sweets or savoury snacks ... They are so much fun to make, probably because of how quickly it's done ... the excitement and anticipation on the 3.5 year old's face was awesome ... she waited anxiously as I went through the process of making this sweet.
- If you are using the microwave or the stovetop follow the same process
- Pour the condensed milk in a microwavable large/deep bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Keep your eyes on the microwave the whole time cause sometimes it can start to bubble up. If it does, stop, give it a couple of seconds and start again.
- After the minute in the microwave, add 1tsp of yogurt to the condensed milk. Put it back in the microwave for another minute
- Again, keep an eye on the microwave so it doesn’t bubble over. I found that I had to keep stopping the microwave to stop it from bubbling over.
- I repeated the yogurt step two more times. You will soon see that the condensed milk would have curdled well.
- Keep microwaving for ten seconds and keep checking on it until the desired consistency has been reached. Don’t let it go super dry as it will get hard
- Transfer it to a bowl and garnish with nuts … I went with ground pistachios